Saturday, September 4, 2010

Spa & IKEA...what could be better?

Today was superb.  Kari treated me to a facial and pedicure at her salon, Abacos Salon & Spa....Wow.  Great facial and I now have lovely toes! 

Also, we're working on a project while I'm down here...designing she and Tyler's future "kid room!"  They are in the process of becoming foster parents with the purpose of foster adopting - and seriously, they will be SO awesome!!  It's fun to be a part of their journey toward parenting.  =) Want to follow Kari's foster parenting blog???   Click here!

Here's what I captured today: 

I truly love a good pedicure!

Had to do it.  Couldn't refrain.  Sorry, Kari.  =)

Kari, getting a sweet pedi from the awesome Heather.  

Alright - who puts their unmake-uped (is that even a word??) face on a blog?  Me! The facial was so awesome that I had to post one of my newly rejuvenated and Vitamin C'd up skin!  Thanks again, Kar.  

Oh, IKEA, how I love you.  It's probably a good thing that I can't take much back with me on the plane.

The goods.  We found a fabulous bed, bedspread, leaf canopy, light fixture, etc, etc....Oh, and a "money tree."  


Later, we went and picked out paint for the "kid room."  I told Kari that I am a dead ringer of a paint color chooser but she didn't believe me and bought two different paint samples...  :)  

1 comment: