Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Got My Hair Did.

Another "those who know me well..." comment coming up....


Those who know me well know that I get my hair cut like - eh - twice a year.  (Go ahead, chuckle.)  Once by my fabulous cousin, Ashley, when I travel to my hometown in Ohio.  The other is when I go to Florida to visit Kari.  As previously mentioned, Kari manages a salon/spa and I get my hair cut & styled by Stephanie while I am there.  


Here is a before & after:


BEFORE:
So, here is my previous "style."  I like to pretend that I enjoy just casually throwing my hair back into a sloppy bun and sticking a workout headband in it to keep my crazy bangs back..but I really don't love doing that.  Although that "style" is quite convenient, I was in desperate need of a change.   Oh, and pardon the ridiculously off-centered photo...I guess I am not that great at self-portaits.  ;)


AFTER:
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I had some *major* rootage going on too.  So Steph hooked me up with a shorter style and a rich glaze.  I am loving it.  Whattaya think?  Can you tell I was concentrating really hard to ensure I was actually centered this time?  lol


After the haircut, I had a work day over at Panera.  Man, I love that place.  I got two sessions pre-edited, some emails out, and worked on some other RBS (Red Balloon Studio) items that have been on the checklist for awhile.  Feels good.  Meanwhile, I managed to take shots of my two favorite things at Panera right now.......


The Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken Salad...oh.my.word.  Yum.  Seriously, it's the perfect salad.  


And my *for real* favorite drink...The Caramel Latte - skim milk - with whip.    So delish.


I have one more full day here in Florida...not sure what tomorrow will bring but I'll bet I'll have *something* to take some shots of!

2 comments:

  1. The Strawberry poppyseed Chicken salad is my favorite however, I cant say too much about the lattes. Slightly lactose intolerant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you always look gorgeous, but your new cut looks fresh, new and fun!! Beautiful. And Im sitting here at my home in Brasil, wishing I was in a Panera bread to enjoy that delish looking salad and drink! mmmmmmm Jealous!! :)~

    ReplyDelete