Friday, September 10, 2010

Home Again, Home Again. Jiggity Jig.

Left Florida this morning...what a fun week!  As I was flying home, I was secretly hoping that Tobe would bring the kids with him to pick me up but since we hadn't discussed it prior to my takeoff, I wasn't sure if he would want to do that.  After I landed, I was standing in the Baggage Claim and I saw him walk toward me with two of the cutest little kids I have ever seen...Mine!  :)  Being the emotion person I am, I immediately started crying (I know, I just can't help it.) because I had missed my family so much!  Leah said, "Mom, why is your eye dripping?"  She knew I was happy so certainly I *couldn't* be crying!  


Determined to spend some quality time together as a family tonight, we walked to a lake near our home.  We brought a whole bag of bread with us for the ducks.  We arrived. No ducks.  "We'll feed the fish!"  No fish either.  So, Jacob just basically fed the lake.  And Leah ate the bread.  


I think he missed me, with my camera in front of my face.  lol  He's always good for a smile.


I love this girl.  She'll always be my "baby."


Nice little fake grin here.  She, on the other hand, probably did not miss the camera much.


So proud.


I love my husband.  And I love my children.  So thankful for the week with my best friend, Kari, but I really missed being a wife and a mom, too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment