Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Food. It's good.

Those who know me well know my appreciation for a nice dining experience.  I take it all in.... The ambiance, service, food presentation, and obviously the flavors.   I'm no Gordon Ramsay but I love good food.  Kobe did not disappoint.  


Yes, I was the annoying one at the table who was taking photos...at least I wasn't using flash!  (wink, wink)

Love me some Miso soup.

I could have seriously just eaten all of these veggies.  Sooooo good.

"My name is Sunny.  They call me Sunshine."  This guy scared the crap out of me when he started banging his tools around...I seriously thought he had dropped them and they were going to chop my head off.  I'm a little jumpy.

My dinner...steak.  Never liked steak until I was pregnant with Leah, but that's a different story.  BTW...so good.  

Kari and I...This is after they had to roll me out of the restaurant...

We're going to start painting the "kid room" tonight...after lazing around all day, I need some physical activity.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. It looks and sounds just yummy, Jac! Makes me remember going to the Japanese steakhouse place in Myrtle Beach (when you were 8) and having you not so sure about it to only just love the miso soup and the ginger dressing. (smile) BTW, one of my most favorite dinners was with you eating al fresco at Bon Vie all complimentary! And I think you had filet mignon with blue cheese, too. yum yum!

    ReplyDelete